Friday, October 1, 2010

Raised Bumps On Scrotum

makeover Makeover / Makeover

wore a time with the idea of \u200b\u200btrying to upholster a chair, when it appeared a few days ago, almost lost among several tackles, an armchair in those who believe that almost all we have in the drawer "I keep just in case ..." So ... a piece of cloth, scissors, glue, and as always a good dose of patience. From
Some time ago I wanted to try upholter a chair, a sofa Appeared When forgotten in the bottom of a drawer. So. .. a bit of fabric, scissors and, as always, patience ... Many
I have to say that although I found it not easy at all (at some point I have missed some finger in the hands ...), but I suppose that with some more practice and having learned from some mistakes made by inexperience, painted the thing has not bad at all ...
I Must Say That it Has not Been Easy for me (I Would Have Liked HAVING sometime more fingers on my hands !!!), I suppossed But It Will Be Easier if I Practise more ...
I have also a small cushion for him, and now only needs an environment in which installed, but ... That's another story!
i also made a little cushion for it, and now only Both Of Them Need to Put Them WHERE scene, but ... this is Another Story!
great weekend everyone!
Great weekend to all of you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment